“Kimanzi is a great inspirational speaker who talks from the heart about attaining his life goals and his pursuit of the American Dream. His discussions are eloquent and the topics are engaging. I would pay to hear him speak again.”
Jonathan Goodman President, Halyard Consulting
For twelve years I worked and lived a life that made me miserable, last year I finally took action and failed miserably. I picked myself back up and figured out where I went wrong.
I stopped spamming and truly started connecting with people, they identified with my story and bought my books. I’ve now sold over 80,000 copies and signed a publishing contract.
I have been living my dream and speaking literally all over the world (listed below). I have the real life story of struggle and success that your audience is looking for.
I can motivate and teach your audience how to take immediate action and make changes they’ve only dreamed of.
“Kimanzi is a dynamic speaker and the highlight of the conference I attended. To hear his career journey told in a way that connects and inspires the audience is truly a gift.”
Jackie Torres, M.Ed., NCC
Email me at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
What You Can Expect
- Quick Response to you emails and phone calls. I know how valuable your time is.
- Personal Consultation to make sure that I understand exactly what you’re looking for and can deliver what you need. I want to provide your audience with the most value.
- Event Promotion through my social media channels including my blog, Twitter, Facebook, etc. I have an active network that will highlight your event.
- Passionate Delivery in an easy to comprehend manner. These aren’t theory’s I’ll be speaking on, this is real life experience that I will be sharing.
- Experience: I have spoken on stages all over the United States and International with audiences ranging from 200 to 1000 people. Large or small, I have what it takes to inspire action.
- Immediate Followup to make sure expectations were met or exceeded and a chance for you to give feedback to help me improve. I will also ask for your endorsement to include on this site. I only ask for an honest review.
“When I heard Kimanzi speak at the 2012 WordCamp in Grand Rapids, MI I was immediately drawn to him. His story was so relevant and relatable! Here he was, just an average guy who used to hate his job. By pursuing his passions, he transformed his life. I wanted to transform my life too! I was already on a journey to follow my passions, but Kimanzi’s talk came at just the right time to give me a boost of hope and energy. Not only was he a talented speaker, but he was also surprisingly relatable in person. What you see is what you get with this guy. I love it.”
Alana Mokma, Life and Career Coach.
Email me at email@example.com to check my availability.
WordCamp Sydney in Sydney, Australia
My Most Requested Topics
- The Power of Your Story: With over 2.3 billion people online everyday there has never been a bigger or better audience to market your business or spread a message. There are also many people trying to get get people’s attention like you, how will you stand out? How will you be heard above all the noise?
My session will teach you the best way to market your business or message: the power of story. I will teach you how to shape your story, the tools and tricks to use your story on the Internet and social media. I will teach you the most effective way to identify your target audience and how to use your story to speak directly to them.I will show you how I used my story to self-publish two ebooks and sell over 75,000 copies, become an international speaker and life coach. You CAN do this!
- The Dream Chasers PlayBook Everybody wants to chase their dreams but don’t know where to start or how exactly how to do it. This talk is based on the principle’s of my book, Are You Living and Existing? I will teach your audience how to chase your dreams without ruining your life. This is the playbook I’m using.
- Active And Present: The Key To Marketing With Social Media Everyone’s a social media expert these days but how much real life experience can they show you? I have used social media to promote my two books and sell over 80,000 copies without spending a single dollar on advertising. This talk will teach your audience the true keys to use social marketing and have tremendous success.
- You Are An Expert: Just based off of your life experience and knowledge you are one of three types of an expert. You can take that expertise and knowledge, combined with our modern tools and technologies on the web and create an online business that gives you a life of freedom and value.
My session will teach you which type of expert you are, what tools and technologies work best for you, and how to bring it all together and create products and services that change people’s lives. I will teach you how to create this web-based business for little or NO cost. I will then teach you the key to marketing on the web and social media.I will show you how I used these strategies to create a six-figure-a-year online business. I will show you how I self-published two ebooks and sold over 75,000 copies (got a book deal), become an international speaker and create products and services that are used worldwide. These aren’t great theories, I have actually done this and can teach you to do it.
“Kimanzi Constable delivers the goods. He speaks the authority of someone who has been there and done that. His talks contain action that is relevant and actionable. Definitely an up and coming speaker that you must hear!”
Joseph Lalonde, Leadership writer at JM Lalonde
Where I’ve Spoken
- May 31, 2012: I spoke at The Bam Social Media Conference 2012 in Huntington, WV.
- June 9-10, 2012: I spoke at WordCamp 2012 NYC, in New York.
- June 30-July 1, 2012: I spoke at WordCamp 2012 Reno in Reno, Nevada.
- July 21-22, 2012: I spoke at WordCamp 2012 Sydney in Sydney, Australia.
- July 28-29, 2012: I spoke at WordCamp 2012 Arkansas in Fayetteville, Arkansas.
- August 18-19, 2012: I spoke at WordCamp Grand Rapids in Grand Rapids, Michigan.
- August 24-26, 2012: I spoke at WordCamp Albuquerque in Albuquerque, New Mexico.
- September 15, 2012: I spoke at WordCamp Los Angles in Los Angles, California.
- October 17, 2012: I spoke at the Hawaii Social Media Summit, in Oahu, Hawaii.
- October 26-27, 2012: I spoke at WordCamp Manilla in Manilla, Philippines.
- November 10-11, 2012: I spoke at WordCamp Kenya in Nairobi, Kenya.
Where I’m Speaking
- February 20: I’m speaking at WordCamp Jerusalem in Jerusalem, Israel.
- March 15-16: I’m speaking at WordCamp Atlanta in Atlanta, Georgia.
- April 18: I’m speaking at The Bam Social Media Conference in Ashland, KY.
- May 16-18: I’m speaking at BlogPaws 2013 – Pet Social Media Conference in Tysons Corner, VA.
- May 23: I’m speaking at The Digital Shoreditch Festival in London, England.
“Kimanzi is a powerful and motivational speaker who is experienced and has done what he is talking about. He speaks the truth in a relevant and easily understood speaking style. I highly recommend seeing him speak because he will motivate you to start living your dreams.”
Dan Black, Leadership writer at danblackonleadership.com
Email me at firstname.lastname@example.org to set up a truly amazing speaking experience for your audience.